If you've been transferred on the job or you just need to leave town, maintaining your house from a distance can be burdensome. Once more, you'll be worrying about the logistics of setting up life in your new town. It may make sense to sell your house and get that problem solved.
Here are some possible challenges you may face:
- Your house needs work, but you are too busy to manage through repairs; or you don't have the money to make repairs
- Listing your house with a Realtor may be a slow process; this is doubly true if you don't list your house at a price that will sell
- Your buyer's bank financing may drag out your sale.
Working with us has these advantages:
- You can sell in any condition; you make no repairs.
- Close quickly
- Quickly get cash proceeds necessary to manage your relocation.