Downsizing / Retiring
If you are living in a house that's too big for your needs or is too costly to maintain, it might be advantageous to downsize to a smaller house.
A bigger house likely is costing you more in:
- Maintenance and landscaping
- Utility bills
- Homeowner's insurance
- Property Taxes
- Mortgage payments (if it is not free and clear).
If you are getting older, you may find that living in a two-story house is no longer a good idea. A small house that affords you the ability to age in place may be a great idea.
Working with us provides these advantages:
- You can sell it as-is, sparing you the hassle of any repairs
- Quickly get the cash you need to buy your downsized house
- …or, use the cash to take that retirement vacation you've always wanted.