Downsizing / Retiring
If you are living in a house that's too big for your needs or is too costly to maintain, it might be advantageous to downsize to a smaller house.
A bigger house likely is costing you more in:
- Maintenance and landscaping
- Utility bills
- Homeowner's insurance
- Property Taxes
- Mortgage payments (if it is not free and clear).
If you are getting older, you may find that living in a two-story house is no longer a good idea. A small house that affords you the ability to age in place may be a great idea.
Working with us provides these advantages:
- You can sell it as-is, sparing you the hassle of any repairs
- Quickly get the cash you need to buy your downsized house
- …or, use the cash to take that retirement vacation you've always wanted.
If you are curious how we can help you downsize out of your house, fill out the form to the right to get started.