Do any of these landlord situations apply to you?
- Long-time landlord looking to retire
- Accidental landlord looking to sell a rental house
- Buy and hold investor with a management problem.
If any of these apply to you, we can help you out.
If you have one or more houses that you'd like to sell, we can buy them all at one time or one at a time.
Before you sell, consider what you are needing to accomplish. Here are some things to consider:
- Do you want a pile of cash? Where will you put it and what will the tax consequences be?
- Do you want to maintain your income stream, but be relieved of property management?
If you simply want cash, we can buy them as we do for any other of our seller clients.
If you want to maintain your income stream, consider this option:
Sell to us or one of our buyers, but carry the financing; we'll manage you through the sale and enable you to keep or create a steady income of payments.
You have the same options as the Retiring Landlord, but you probably have fewer houses. If you haven't read the section above, do so now.
If you bought the house to use as an income property, we may be able to help you accomplish your goals. It may surprise you, but you can make a comparable ROI with a note and not deal with tenants and toilets. We would love to show you the numbers.