We get this question a lot. It depends on your situation.
If you can patiently wait for the best contract offer, it makes sense for you to list your property on the MLS with us.
If your circumstances make it better for you to sell it quicker, then we have a waiting list of buyers who are interested in buying houses like yours. We will be arranging for one of them to buy your house or we will buy it ourselves.
We believe in providing safe, affordable housing in the areas where we choose to buy.
Actually, YES! And this is different than other people or companies that want to buy your house.
What if you could sell your house easily, for more money, and name your move-out date? That's what we try to make happen.
We are often able to buy your house and have you get paid more for your house than if you sold it on the MLS. These are some of the benefits of working with us:
- Close quickly (no waiting for the buyer's bank financing)
- Less time or effort spent fixing up the house
- No commissions if we do not list your property.
We make fair offers that result in win-win sales.
Since our offers are provided with no obligation on your part, it's easy to see what we can offer you. Just go here to get started.
Here's what we take into consideration:
- the location of the property
- what repairs are needed—but we won't nickel and dime you
- the current condition of the property
- values of comparable houses sold in the area recently.
We take many things under consideration and come up with a fair price that works for you and allows us a fair profit too.
It's easy to get an offer and we're happy to let you know exactly how we arrived at the price.
This is one big difference between selling your house with us versus listing with us: there are NO fees or commissions when you sell your house to us.
Here's how it goes:
- We make you an offer
- If you agree that our offer is a fit for your needs, we buy your house
- No hassle
- No fees or commissions!
We make a reasonable profit because we do the following:
- Provide the cash and structure our deal
- Pay the closing costs
- Pay for insurance and taxes while we own the house
- Arrange and pay for the repairs (this can take time and is sometimes a real hassle!)
- Market the property to find and sell to a buyer.
And more importantly to you, we eliminate the uncomfortable situation you are in!
If you list with us, let's examine what real estate agents do:
- A Listing agent lists the property in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for all agents to see
- A Listing agent then markets the property through creating flyers, holding open houses, and whatever other means
- A Buyer's agent will show your house to prospective buyers
- Once a buyer is found (usually by the Buyer's agent) usually, but not always, a 6% commission is paid; for example, for a $100,000 house, $6,000 in commission would be paid to the realtors involved.
Depending upon how hot the market is, this process could take weeks or months. Selling on the MLS requires time and patience and sometimes sacrifice of sales proceeds.
When you sell to us, here's how it is different:
- We act as professional home buyers, but still treat you honestly and fairly as real estate agents must always do
- We won't list your house, we will find a buyer or buy it ourselves
- We will make a decision to buy your house within days—probably the same day or two at the most
- We use our own cash
- We manage through the repairs (after we buy the house)
- We find our own buyer to resell your house.
Bottom line: faster, faster, faster! And no fees or commissions.
Click here to see our comparison chart.
There is no obligation and it is pretty painless and quick. Once you tell us about your house, we'll do some research, and set up a follow-up call with you to get any additional information that we need.
Thereafter, we can quickly make one or more offers on your house if it fits our purchase criteria or we can explore listing your property. At that point, it is completely up to you whether you'd like to sell us your house, list your house with us, or do neither; we won't hassle or harass you.